Monday 5 December 2016

My mailing list is open to new members now!

Hi everyone. I hope this post finds you well. It't just a quick one today. My mailing list is now open and receiving new members. When you join up you receive a link for The Master's Revenge completely free on any device you may own. So if it's a kindle, IBook, kobo device or any other you can read it free.

By joining my mailing list you will also be among the first people to read book 5 in the series, maybe even help me choose the title, and also be the first to hear Journey to the Other Side on audiobook when it comes out early in 2017.

You will have the chance to become one of my beta readers and also receive exclusive free artwork from the series as well.

What are you waiting for? Clink the link below and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sign up here

Have a great week.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

subscribe